Mannrich e Vasconcelos' highly-specialized partners, associates and consultants apply their legal skills to add value to and improve clients' businesses, in order to make the practice of law an instrument for sustainable economic development.
Our team assists clients in an efficient and customized manner, in search for strictly technical, safe and innovative solutions. [Meet the firm]
The tax team [Meet the Practice Area]
- represents clients in administrative and judicial proceedings with a creative approach, considering case law and the cost-benefit ratio to the client,
- provides legal assistance in litigation and consulting regarding Social Security Law, as structuring and review of compensation plans and benefits,
- advises clients in tax planning and application for special tax regimes and tax benefits, (iv) takes part in leading cases in higher courts,
- reviews tax procedures and anciliary obligations to identify unused credits,
- drafts inquiries to tax authorities in specific cases of uncertainty as to the interpretation of a given tax rule and
- renders legal assistance in obtaining certificates of good standing and answering tax audits in an efficient and timely manner.