MUC Consulting Group


MUC Building
Jl. TB Simatupang 15, Tanjung Barat
Jakarta 12530

+6221 78837111

Key contacts:

Managing Partner: Sugianto
Contact this Practitioner
Partner: Wahyu Nuryanto
Contact this Practitioner
Partner: Meydawati
Contact this Practitioner
Senior Manager: Zulhanief Matsani
Contact this Practitioner
Partner: Imam Subekti
Contact this Practitioner

Quick facts:

Number of advisers: 178
Network memberships: MSI Global Alliances
Languages: English, Japan, Indonesia

With offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, MUC Consulting (MUC) assists more than 700 clients, 65% of which are well-known multi-national companies. The remaining 35% is a combination of private local companies and some immense State-Owned Enterprises. MUC’s experience covers almost all sectors of industries, mostly in the manufacturing, oil and gas, banking/financial institution, and trading sectors. To provide specific services with specific expertises, MUC has 4 divisions: Tax Compliance and Advisory, Tax Audit and Dispute Resolution, International Taxation, and Customs and Excise

As most of our clients are multi-national companies, since 2010 MUC Consulting join MSI Global Alliances, a leading international association of independent legal and accounting firms with over 250 selected members in more than 100 countries.

MUC Consulting (MUC) has 4 divisions: Tax Compliance and Advisory, Tax Audit and Dispute Resolution, International Taxation & Transfer Pricing (TP), and Customs & Excise. MUC's Transfer Pricing (TP) division has a solid team that capable of maintaining excellent and satisfying TP services such as Transfer Pricing (TP) Documentation (Master File, Local File and Country by Country Report) and litigation services (tax audit, objection, appeal and judicial review). For recent 5 years, MUC has been encouraging clients to prepare contemporaneous documentation in line with Indonesia latest TP Regulation as well as the Final OECD BEPS project report as stated in the OECD TP Guidelines 2017. MUC successfully helped clients in setting the price using ex-ante basis in accordance with Indonesia TP Regulation.

MUC’s TP division team is supported by highly regarded practitioners and consultants who have obtained Transfer Pricing Certification and Advanced Diploma of International Taxation from the CIOT (the Chartered Institute of Taxation) as well as extensive knowledge on transfer pricing practices in Indonesia.

Compliance Management:

  • Business Model Optimization
  • Policy Design

Corporate Tax Matters:

  • Cross-border Project Management
  • Restructuring
  • Cost-sharing Arrangements
  • APAs
  • Transactions
  • M&A
  • Corporate Taxes

Dispute Resolution:

  • Audit Defence
  • Audit Support
  • Dispute Resolution
  • Pre-litigation
  • MAPs/ADRs
  • Litigation

Tax Advisory:

  • Tax Consulting
  • International Tax Advisory

Indirect Tax:

  • VAT
  • Customs

Transfer pricing:

  • International Tax Planning
  • Cross-border Project Management
  • TP Policy Design
  • Business Restructuring
  • Business Model Optimization
  • Audit Defense
  • Audit Support
  • TP Risk Management
  • Cost-sharing Arrangements
  • Dispute Resolution
  • Litigation
  • APAs
  • MAPs/ADRs


  • Tax Planning
  • Transfer Pricing

  • Accounting
  • Agriculture
  • Automotive
  • Aviation
  • Banking
  • Construction and Materials
  • Consumer Goods and Services
  • Energy
  • Financial Services
  • Fisheries and aquaculture
  • Food and beverage
  • Forestry
  • Government and Public Policy
  • Healthcare
  • Industrials
  • Insurance
  • Mining
  • Natural resources
  • Oil and gas
  • Pharma and life sciences
  • Real estate
  • Shipping
  • Social infrastructure
  • Tech and telecoms
  • Tourism
  • Transport
  • Utilities

Graha Pena 15th floor
Jl. Ahmad Yani 88
Surabaya 60231

+6231-828-42-56 (Hunting)